All About This Position
Dynamic, highly reputable, well-respected construction engineering firm, focusing on surveying, construction inspections, and consulting, has an opportunity for you contribute to the strategic development of this organization. We have experienced unprecedented growth as we continue to service the area. Our reputation is built on quality, personalized service, and attention to detail.
Reporting to the owner, the engineering portfolio project manager will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of all subordinate project progress to the owners, which includes milestone engineering, bids and budget reports. Must be a professional licensed engineer. We provide an excellent compensation package, benefits, growth opportunities, and a great working environment.
- Managing the planning and design stages of construction projects.
- Contributing technical expertise to project drawings and designs.
- Performing cost calculations and preparing financial projections.
- Preparing work schedules in collaboration with the project manager.
- Liaising between contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Overseeing construction engineering processes.
- Performing regular tests on materials and procedures to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Ensuring that the construction projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Documenting processes and keeping detailed construction logs.
- Presenting construction project progress updates to clients and senior managers.
Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, civil engineering technology, or similar.
Must be a licensed professional engineer.
At least 2 years of experience as a construction engineer in the relevant field of specialization.
Proficiency in construction management software and in-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations.
Exceptional leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Strong mathematical, organizational, and time-management skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
Availability to visit the construction site outside of business hours, when relevant.